A sewing machine worksheet is the small piece of paper you print with the machine. You can use this sheet to perform any number of functions on your machine. Here is a rundown of the functions that the worksheet performs:
* Auto Feed – This function allows you to determine how often the machine will change the needle as it moves along the spool. This feature helps prevent the machine from jamming up and prevents the needle from getting into the wrong position. Most manual machines have this feature but you can get a more advanced machine that does not require you to manually change the needle. Also, if the needle gets close to the edges of the spool, you can also let the spool move up and down.
* Setting to Continuous Setting – This setting allows you to use the worksheet in order to set the stitch length. To do this, all you need to do is enter the number of stitches that you would like to make using the length setting. When you are finished, simply push the home button and the workbook will change the stitch length as the needle moves along the spool. This feature is helpful for beginners since it is easier to stitch a pattern using the right amount of stitches compared to the incorrect amount of stitches.
* Stitch Length Adjustment – With this setting, you can adjust the size of the thread so that it will match the size of the paper. This is useful for those who have used various types of fabric materials that do not come in standard sizes. If you do not want to cut a thread in a size that is too small, you can use this feature. With this feature, you can also choose the number of threads to use for one stitch as well.
* Thread Count Sets – This setting determines the thread count. The smaller the number, the thicker the thread. You can use this feature to create different stitches with different thread counts. For example, you may want to use a thread count of 30 but you may only need a thread count of 20.
* Spindle Release – This setting allows you to insert the spindle without having to press it. It also helps to avoid pinching your hands when the spindle has reached the end of the spool. You can also use this feature to reattach the machine to itself.
* Sewing Machine Type Setting – This setting allows you to set the type of machine that you have on hand. Some of the common ones include manual, electric, and hand-held. These settings allow you to control which machine will be used for the tasks you will be doing.
Most of these features are related to the machine you are using. If you are still unsure about what is needed, it is always better to check the machine manual first.